Pages

Teaching. It ain't what it used to be.

Teaching. It ain't what it used to be...

I don't even know what that means, because ever since I started teaching I thought it was a pretty messed up profession. That's probably why I love it.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Dear God,

Please let a normal principal with a modicrum a reason decide that he/she wants me to work at their school with students' that can ALREADY read (for the most part.)  Then I can spend more time with my girl next year, see my man and be in a good mood, and be pleasant in my personal life.  I promise, God, that I will still work super hard and teach my little heart out everyday.  Moreover, with the sanity that I have in tact, I will extend and motivate my little brianiacs.  I will even be nice and sweet with their overzealous, if not well-intentioned parents, as usual.  Duh, but I'm just saying.  Please, please, please.  Amen and I pledge allegiance.

No comments:

Post a Comment