Pages

Teaching. It ain't what it used to be.

Teaching. It ain't what it used to be...

I don't even know what that means, because ever since I started teaching I thought it was a pretty messed up profession. That's probably why I love it.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Field Trippin'

I counted to 14 over a billion times today.  We went to the zoo for our class field trip and about every 2 minutes or so, I compulsively took a head count.  Tawanda didn't get permission to come, so we were short one... so only 14.  If the three parents hadn't come, I might have lost my damn mind.

Luckily, they did come and it was a super fun day.  The part that made it fun was the kids saying over and over again how much fun they were having and wanting to take pictures together and their utter disappointment when the day was over.

Success.




No comments:

Post a Comment